Sunday, November 20, 2011

Level Layout WIP

Hello gents! After getting a good idea of the level layout from Patrick, I started to model out a rough version to help me figure out a good angle for a painting, but I was having so much fun modeling that I just kept going. Everything in this level is super low-poly, and can be instanced.

Total Prefab elements:
-1 stalagmite
-1 rock (forms the doors, and can be scattered for variation)
-1 enemy entry back piece, connecting enemy door to wall
-1 crate
-1 support beam
-1 straight railroad track
-1 curved railroad track
-1 railroad tie
-1 minecart = cart, wheel, brace
-1 torch
-4 "shelf" pieces that mend the seam between the wall and the floor
-1 center column
-Floor and walls are one solid piece

Total Tris= 1108








When instanced, this entire level can be built from these elements, using rotation and scale for variation. The size and shape can always be adjusted as well.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment