Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Main Character Texture Map Tests




I've been working on completely re-doing the hi res sculpt since we are going in a different direction. I also threw together some real quick texture maps to get an idea of the rendering style we are headed. I created a diffuse, normal, displacement, specular amount, specular color, subsurface amount, and subsurface color map for him. There is still a lot of work to be done on the sculpting and on all the texture maps (only spent a few minutes on most of them) but I think I'm headed in the right direction as far as overall look of the render and style of the character. I might tone down the muscles a little bit because I tend to enjoy sculpting really defined muscles and I might have gone a little overboard.

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a picture of his face close up? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete